Myths, Legends, and Half Truths in Infection Control
Albert Heuer PhD, RRT, RPFT-NPS
The field of ethics studies principles of right and wrong. There is hardly an area in medicine that doesn't have some form of ethical considerations or decisions involved in daily care of patients. This lecture will further your understanding of ethical principles that govern decision making in the health care environment.
1. Identify some myths, legends and half-truths in infection control within healthcare system
2. Describe different modes of transmission of infectious diseases
3. Describe the facts and fiction of hand washing
4. Describe some nosocomial nonsense in the healthcare setting
5. Understand related resources & how to find additional information
To receive your 1.0 contact hour CRCE you must complete this post test with a grade of 70% or greater. All the questions will be based on the video below. A certificate will be ready for printing once you successfully complete the post test.
Click on the link here to see the whole " Myths, Legends, and Half Truths in Infection Control" power point in PDF version for your review. The voice over power point is below so you can enjoy and learn from the whole presentation.